ZA Guide is an owner-operated guiding company based in Cape Town, South Africa, at the foothills of the iconic Table Mountain. Here Matthew, who is highly qualified and a registered guide, offers a wide a variety of hikes and scrambles on this 7th Wonder of Nature and the rest of the Cape Fold mountain range.
There are many routes leading to the top of Table Mountain and they can be taken on as a half or full day option. Have a look at our popular route options and contact us to discuss the best route for you.
ZA Guide now also offers private tours in Cape Town specialising in Wine Tours to award winning estates.
Matthew is a qualified Culture Guide for the Western Cape and all her gems specialising in Wine. With a history in aviation Matthew moved over to the wine industry to pursue his love of not only wine but the viticulture side.
He also added Mountain Guiding to his impressive list of qualifications born from his love for the outdoors and his deep understanding of not only the flaura and fauna but also the history of the country which he enjoys sharing.
Backing him up is Hendré de Villiers, who has been an active part of Mountain Rescue since 2009 and a qualified Mountain Walking Leader, Abseil Supervisor & Rock Climbing guide.
Want to join ZA Guide on an adventure?
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Pick a route or climb option that will match your fitness and adventure level.
3. If you’re not sure about a route, or you want more options, please let me know and we’ll match or find the perfect adventure for you.
RATES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
• cable car return fees (R200)
• entrances fees (location specific)
• taxi fees (from outside Cape Town)
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
• minimum of a litre of water per person
• sunscreen and a hat
• comfortable walking shoes
• warm jacket as the mountain weather can change at any time
• cash or credit card for the cable car