ZA Guide is an owner-operated guiding company based in Cape Town, South Africa, at the foothills of the iconic Table Mountain. Here Hendré offers a wide a variety of hikes, scrambles and climbs on this 7th Wonder of Nature and the rest of the Cape Fold mountain range.
There are many routes leading to the top of Table Mountain and they can be taken on as a half or full day option. Have a look at our popular route options and contact Hendré to discuss the best route for you.
With Table Mountain in her backyard, it’s no surprise that Hendré turned out to be an avid mountain runner and rock climber. She counts herself as a traditional climber but indulges in some sport climbing and bouldering on regular occasions.
Having travelled extensively over South Africa for hiking, climbing and mountain running, Hendré finds her energy in exploring new trails and lines. She has also spent time in the United Kingdom, Norway and France exploring their outdoor gems.
Hendré has been a volunteer mountain rescuer with the Wilderness Search and Rescue (WSAR) since 2009 and is a qualified Mountain Walking Leader, Abseil Supervisor & Rock Climbing guide with a Level 3 Wilderness First Aid Qualification.
Want to join ZA Guide on an adventure?
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Pick a route, run or climb option that will match your fitness and adventure level.
3. If you’re not sure about a route, or you want more options, please let me know and we’ll match or find the perfect adventure for you.
RATES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
• cable car return fees (R105)
• entrances fees (location specific)
• taxi fees (from outside Cape Town)
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
• minimum of a litre of water per person
• sunscreen and a hat
• comfortable walking shoes
• warm jacket as the mountain weather can change at any time
• cash or credit card for the cable car